1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice fight

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for not running into your house or calling in a gank Big D.

I will admit I didn't think you would really fight me one on one but you proved me wrong.

[​IMG]

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I want a fight w/o mounts and pots :p

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thats fine with me... Going to leave poison on or should I put it on as well? :scholar:

We was both using potions but ya I will fight you with none just let me know when and if you are wanting to use the poison skill or not. :lick:

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Kage you're a sissy, I dueled with poison ;p

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I didn't chug till you did...you must carry 100 cures ;[

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You also dueled with a mace so you didn't use cure and i didn't use refresh. I'm not sure which of you is a better mage but maybe we'll soon find out. I'm still waiting for another duel Speedy.

7. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Well, i want a duel....

8. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Write a letter to santa.

9. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

LOL.

Ya I'll duel you again soon man. I haven't been on in like a week

10. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I TRIED hims said not to get me hopes up...:sad3:

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Chickens who leave the coop are liable to get their heads cut off. Santa is doing you a favor.

12. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:hahaha: To think, D said there is no such thing as dueling anymore. I guess it's just towards the people (me) that he has no chance in hell in ever beating.

Good times, Mr. No Mount and No Pots. :loser:

p.s. Let me get this out of the way for you; "There is not such thing in dueling your kind, you know what you have to use to beat me." :D

***Grats Kage on your 'D'irtnap victory.***

13. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

You know what i dont understand is he offers to duel speedy again. Speedy has killed me everytime we have dueled. Yet he wont duel me??
    I reckon hes scared of dieing 1vs1 to a siege noob.
    Win or lose i dont care i just want to duel the guy.:sad4:

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Sakie - why would you want to duel me? and why would I bother dueling you?
    I've dueled you before, you gave me a combo "to practice" that would "kill anyone" then proceeded to say you'd need to come up with a different combo because it didn't work on me. I'm not a good mage so why bother lowering yourself to fight me.

Chicken - your a bum.

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Id put a 100k on chicken against you, just to keep it fun, whats the matter?

16. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Mage dueling truly takes no skill. It's just memorizing spell combination and reactions of people.

17. Turtle

Turtle Guest

OMG 100k!?!?! REALLY ELMER!???
    I wouldn't pick a 100k check off the floor if I walked right by it.

Dueling is all connection, luck and timing. I think its stupid but there is nothing else to do.

18. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I judge a mage on their over all abilities. Cross healing, 1v1, group, target calling, etc.

19. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Usually when someone with half a brain is told the combo being done to them, and what to cast and how to hold a cure, you should most definitely be able to get the cure off. BUT, seeing how you still die to it, after I explained in detail the how-to's, I love seeing the cries and excuses lined up.

Thanks for your storytime, mine is better though.

20. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Why would I cry or make an excuse about dieing to the greatest dueler of all time? Your so good Sakie...really, its all skill. Hope that helps out your resume.

21. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

With all the HP enhancements in equipment today, Id go more around 150, 100 is so last year...

-Kage our dream came too, stackable pots! :scholar:

22. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You know it!

23. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And you myfriend have a brain! That is how I always judged it myself, I took pride in being well rounded in all of it. Calling targets/Xhealing/Ressing/Field fights were my fav and Id like to say better quailitys. I could duel but wasnt the greatest.

24. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Do you ever say anything besides storytime? Shesh get some new material.

25. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Puffy, your material is getting rather old too. Just saying...

26. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I do the same but a player in your guild thinks there is only one way to judge a mage, dueling.
    From the way you judge a mage and from what I saw last night I'd put that person below the top 10. Of course I'd put me at #1 roxxor.
    You missed out last night Speedy but in a relatively even numbered fight (outside of Neo) KOC got smoked. Silly KOC decided to all try and attempt to kill me.. run out of the house with FS's rolling, DS, NS ect. Only problem was those "self proclaimed great mages" didn't kill me and left a number of guildmates behind to die while doing the ultimate gvg mistake, CHASE! So I lead around 5-6 KOC while the rest were slaughtered. Credit to Hef for giving me a few heals along the way...thats called team work.
    Then I lead Sakie back into the slaughter after his meat shields were dead or already hidden for safety and he got smoked.
    I guess we lost one in the initial onslaught but killed 4-5 out of 8-9 KOC. Total Domination.
    I'm sure there are 100 excuses....we prolly had 438 people on and KOC had 2. Nevertheless by your standards I give your guild mages an above avg grade on dueling and a FAIL at everything else.

:spider:

27. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

UP for a 3vs3 uber roxxor mage?

28. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I haven't seen a lot of field PvP action lately unfortunately. I think It's just like any other guild, it depends who is on. I know last night I played on my dexer for 10 minutes, and after asking for a dispel for 3 minutes of a reverent, I finally logged and got on my mage. It just depends on the night, the people, etc. If Sake and Akaku are on, then I'm glad to come out on my mage and 2v5. If a few of my good Xhealers aren't on, and JC is in vent screaming, then usually I hop back down in afk channel and work skills.

29. Turtle

Turtle Guest

First of all lol @ that.

Chicken,
    Setup fights are boring.

If you can actually get 3 people to login for KOC, I'm sure I could get whoever is on to fight back. Heck I was fighting 5-6 of you guys yesterday on my own and killed 2 so NBD...

30. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

"Chicken,
    Setup fights are boring.

If you can actually get 3 people to login for KOC, I'm sure I could get whoever is on to fight back. Heck I was fighting 5-6 of you guys yesterday on my own and killed 2 so NBD..."

If you can 1vs5 and kill 2 then i dont see why you would have a problem in a 3vs3.

Ivealways thought even fights were more fun.They maybe boring to you. I reckon if i was to call it it would be more frustrating than boring to the loosing team.
    I know for a fact i can get two me and insta im more than sure it would be harder for you to get a group of mages than it would be for us.

31. Turtle

Turtle Guest

It would be very hard to get 6 people all setup to fight so yes I think its stupid to try. Instead just login and die like you did last night.

32. Goron

Goron Guest

God it feels good to be in a guild that doesn't deal with vent problems and people are always willing to fight and help out no matter who's on...

33. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I'm not going to lie about it. I like JC, he's funny, but I always feel like I'm watching NFL and John Madden is commentating on everything very loudly.

"I DISMOUNTED HIM. I'M GOING FOR A NERVE STRIKE. I GOT THE NERVE STRIKE OFF. OK I FIREBALLED HIM. OK HE GOT AWAY HEY WHERE IS EVERYONE I DIED ALONE?"

Then I usually just laugh, and leave channel. And Goron don't try to act like people in your vent don't yell, I was in JSV, I've heard some of the screams, and heard horror stories about GoodGuy.

34. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, I can swear on whatever you'd like that I have not heard goodguy yell and scream in vent in months.
    Ten bucks says ALL the stories you heard were form people that heard him like that years ago. So please, don't try to act like you know how he is now. Not to mention, he's not in tnt anymore last I checked.

As for jsv... I'm not in jsv... I'm in TnT, I am not sure why you are referring to JSV... If you are trying to imply Amanda and Tib as yellers- well, maybe they were when in JSV (it seems that guild had contagious yelling) but I have yet to hear them get worked up since I've been in vent with them... honestly...

Maybe some people yell and scream at times when I'm not on- but I wouldn't know about that...

I never made any claims about the people in your vent- I am just going off what you admit to be true, so try and avoid making things up about our vent:)

35. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Tib and Xeroth never yelled. Amanda would flip **** though, I remember this specifically

"FOR GOD SAKES GET MY HAT! THE BEAR MASK!!!"

Not that I didn't enjoy Amanda and pretty much all JSV, but sometimes that stuff killed my ears.

36. Goron

Goron Guest

Ok, well, you've had that experience with amanda, I really have not...
    wither he changed once he became surrounded by more mature players, or maybe we just back him up better/faster and he doesn't need to yell. Who knows... I'm satisfied whichever reason it is...

37. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I love screamers...

38. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Ive yet to hear anyone scream in vent. Some are just louder than others and some get excited and talk when shouldnt. Ima say every pvp guild ive been in on all the shards ive played has had this to some degree or other.

39. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have only ever heard one person in 8 years of using vent actually scream, not shout, not yell but actually lose it and scream :)

40. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You've haven't heard funny until you've heard Amanda yell "Quick! Someone grab my jewels!!" That one always got me roflmao.

41. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Seven Vrs Twelve and you guys took out
    1# Dan
    2# Bank Roll
    3# Forsaken

We Got Krystal and we had no dragon which took out Dan and Forsaken with Bolla all kill, so way to go on the lies, so now we are down to four Vrs 11 and a dragon, we didnt do bad at all, at least we got the sack to fight against that, cant say the same for you guys, You need to check our vent to make sure you have more before you will field a crew........lol

and of course you wouldnt want to field an even numbered fight, you would have to eat yer words, you guys wouldnt ever do it, YOU WILL LOOSE AND YOU KNOW IT AND SO DOES THE SHARD!

LOL

42. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well Kelmo when is it a crime to keep up with a community/game you've spent the last 3-4 years playing with on a game you've played for a decade. Reguardless if I dont like it or not, if I post I dont like it or not, When did that become illegal? I've seen numerous other people on here throughout the years quit bash uo and come back... Why such scrutiny for me? I think your material is getting rather old as well, Same old Bias'd mod. And too think its the Christmas season too, shesh happy holidays to you too Mr. Grinch.

Just Saying...

43. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow are you guys really dieing that much too them now, and are they really getting to you? It seems to be the case just by reading these threads as of late.

And why is everyone so concerned with each others ventrillo?

44. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo thought Big D cursin out Daniel in vent was funny ****. For awhile Bo cursed out daniel in vent after Big D left, just to keep him inline. That daniel needs to be put in line everyone once in awhile. Bo also liked when Revvo and Arden joined vent. hehe poor arden couldnt defend himself he was soo drunk it wasnt even funny. Oh well they only joined once maybe twice, wish it was more cuase it was funny ****.

45. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I was speaking with Daniel on icq and asked him why KOC wasn't fighting us while we all stood outside Brooks house. He said you only had 4 on, Vent said differently. So when you got 10 on Krystal asked in vent how many we had at Brooks house...8 was the count. Yes there was a Drag but you knew that before you came out and the only reason you came out was because I was giving Dan a hardtime on icq for not fighting us. If KOC is so good like you imply you wouldn't have any problem with those numbers. You certainly had a problem and you certainly lost more then 3 people, none of which died to just the Dragon. Infact I killed Sakie with a nice FS....lol what a noob.

Again you come on here spouting off like your good. Do you remember the last 2-5 fights I've had with you Elmer? Lets take yesterday as the most recent example. Me and just me vs you rick and Baal - House Hide
    Me vs Baal Squid Rick - Rick dies the others Baal (lol)

Don't bring that here Elmer, you couldn't harm a crippled mongbat.

46. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Were not going to be fighting you anymore really untill our vent info is changed anyway, why do you feel the need to have look into our vent anyways?? so you can make sure you have enough.........LMAO yer a joke,

Useing our vent info is no different then you having to use vases, dragons, and the spawn to kill me one v one, but I didnt have to use those against you, just look at the screen shots, sweet cheaks....lol. This is yer MO though, you need an advantage to win ,

You know as well as anyone, that most the people in our vent dont go to the afk channel, daniel had bars up, he had twelve and you had 8 or 9 SHOWING but who cares we know the truth, how bout we hold a five on five and settle it??? yea didnt think so, so move along little one, and btw, you are exactly where you need to be, TnT is perfect for you D..........lol

Wheres the screen shots of you killing Rick, Baal and Myself???
    and you have had plenty of One v Ones with me, and you have lost everytime, once with yer mage and once with yer tammer and I didnt have to have vases or a dragon or use the spawn against you, just beat you flat out, now dont be mad D, just go practice more......lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just in case you forgot what happen with our one v ones, how many more times do I have to beat you, get on with yer life, your just not that good yet........LOL

47. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Elmer you wouldn't fight me in a 1v1 if your life depended on it.
    Santa knows when you lie.

48. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

So those screen shots of me wooping your arse is a figment of everyone's imagination...

You have got the TnT Crybaby skill at GM already, didnt take you long and now your rolling.......lmao

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

49. Turtle

Turtle Guest

This first pic I'm naked and afk.
    The second I'm newly and it even says I'm newly in your pic.
    You are truely a sad sad man.

50. Turtle

Turtle Guest