1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Fight!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Still Frame, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Hell of a fight from _I_ last night at wrong. HAXZ....you were somewat there :p Had alot of fun even with it was just me and tree vs crunch cal and tremere. Hope to see you guys again real soon

2. Had a few good fights there. I don't remember names but i had a close call when i went into a cave and got efielded in there with the two guys after me:p

HaXz is just bad. They will be on Legends soon anyways....

3. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Hehe that was actually just sedric in the cave, im too laggy to use circle of trans so i couldnt see inside to teleport :(

4. Sedric

Sedric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I followed you in there and fielded off the front. It was only me and you in there but for some reason you seemed more interested in casting mass dispel(not that it would have done anything) then fighting me 1 on 1.

I think Sieg got a spell off as you ran out of the cave just as the field went down. Despite the fact you were only a couple tiles away, it said you were out of range for the spell that might have gotten you. Oh well.

5. John G8

John G8 Guest

Where do you guys fight mostly?

6. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Lately its been alot of dueling so just check the normal dueling places. Wrong, the small island, the shrine u need to take the lift to.

7. Sedric

Sedric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What exactly do you need pics for?

8. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

If bc ever showed up you wouldnt need pics. UHOH i just hijacked my own thread! Great fight _I_ hope to do it again now on to the real issues....bc where the hell have you been?

TDR may not be seen every night, but thats because alot of us have been having alot of fun dueling instead of field fighting. Many increadibly long duels with sedric, yu law, doctor disfigure (pwnt), shifter. Been really fun, everyone seems to be enjoying it maybe some other people would like to join us? I got home at 12:30 and have been up dueling with them and working on a suit all night so now its time for bed!

9. Dem0nic

Dem0nic Guest

Maybe they're making detect hidden trackers to fight the rk'rs now. Since they can't actually spawn or beat anyone.

10. hydro

hydro Guest

i dont play anymore so you wont see me at any fights,so i cant answer why bc wasnt there. i still like to read the boards, and see pics. as much as i hate to say this, the pics from link with the res killer are the best threads!

11. Malador

Malador Guest

It does seem like BC is absent. there have only been a couple or three on each night this week. We have had fights with the BCF stealthers but no BC.

but wait isnt demonic in bc?

12. Dem0nic

Dem0nic Guest

Negative on the BC

13. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Well im sorry, i didnt know u werent playing i just havent seen any bc so it explains why i havent seen you either.

14. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I believe that demonic is in xv but i could be wrong.

15. Dem0nic

Dem0nic Guest

lol

negative on the XV

16. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Care to state who you are then? :)

17. Dem0nic

Dem0nic Guest

Demonic.

18. dukarlo

dukarlo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Im assuming the reason we havent seen much of BC is for the same reason we havent seen alot of pvp in general. The game is saturated with cheaters. Who wants to play against players that are faster in everything they do because of certain obvious programs.

19. Most importantly, even when they post screenshots of THEMSELVES doing it, it falls on deaf ears and blind eyes.

20. Malador

Malador Guest

I know this is from march but isnt this you

[​IMG]

21. Malador

Malador Guest

We are out there fighting someplace every night. I have been seeing more of TDR not less. Pwnt has even been sighted a couple times in great numbers. UOD is out as are the B*R err BCF stealth archers. Random blues are out as well.

There is plenty of pvp to be had.

22. ForTheOcean

ForTheOcean Guest

Theres been a few BC out there, weve been around despise when _I_ or haxz are down there. Unfortunately the game is 'saturated' with hacks right now so it is harder to get people to log on. I've been playing my blue a little more cause it's easier to divide groups on a blue since not everyone will attack you, but I've been there.

23. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Mal your screeny could be correct, but im sure that is a fairly common name.

24. Malador

Malador Guest

BC had a crowd on last night but that is the first time this week

Haxz is what gets me. You go for months only seeing a but a few. Then they come out of the word work like cockroachs.

25. Dem0nic

Dem0nic Guest

They died A LOT in despise. PWNT at least was out of Yew gate area dying for a change.

26. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I would also like to point out, i haven't been rked in a long time. :coco: Guess lynk must not be playing as much.

27. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Real life beckons...

28. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

A meatshield is defined as someone who is sent to take damage and left out to dry (knowingly or unknowingly) because they are expendable.

It doesn't really have anything to do with your rank or pull in the guild and/or guild decisions.

Your poor attempt at grief is noticed.

-1 Nfusion

29. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

My bad, i'm just drifting in and out of threads there are too many posts to keep up with.