1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

nice fish tank stand.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Millie, Sep 15, 2009.

1. is that the new gargoyle's chests under it? two or three? Looks nice

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Has anyone tried a few of the display pedestal things as a fish tank stand?

3. haven't got any yet, been slow to get to the puzzle room in the hall, and have yet to do the main room

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I've only got one, and you might need three to avoid an overhang at the end...

5. Millie

Millie Guest

Its 5 chests 3 in front and on on each side. Could you please show a picture of the the tank stand your talking about when it is done.

6. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

If I can get two more of the pedestals, I most certainly will.
    Although it took me days to get one :<

7. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I finally got three of the pedestals, so I mobilised my deco tool, and it doesn't work...
    You have to raise the gozas up as high as they can go, to place the pedestals under them, and then when you lower them back down, you can't place the fish tank.
    I'm guessing the pedestals are too tall.

8. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I had to finagle a bit to get a cat statue on top of a pedestal (just testing). I ended up using wooden boxes and smashing them while under the cat statue. So you could give that a shot with the fish tank. I think the gozas raised up 5 or 6 times might work, then do the boxes underneath etc.

9. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I just reinstalled this system, so I can't try it right now (just adding forum bookmarks again), but if the pedestals I threw on my vendor to try and free lockdowns haven't sold, I'll give that a try.
    I never considered it, which is probably a prime reason why I'm an amatuer at deco ;)