1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice little find.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scuzzlebutt, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Nice little weapon don't you think?

2. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Nice weapon bro

3. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thats a nice one for the right template indeed. I recently got one in a smith's hammer WITH SSI and only -20 magery. FYI first special is concussion blow (meaning only 70 skill in each to use)

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

mines better.

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

:sad4::sad4::sad4::sad4:

6. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Damn man that is fine

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I bet it is working really well for you on that tamer... :lick:

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

just peed a little

9. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Very nice Kal. Best I've seen on SP

10. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Thats a nice wep!
    what would it cost for me to buy it?

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

*chuckles* you would know first hand. Thanks 4 the lootz!

12. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Thats a sweet as f**k weapon for a prodo shard!!! F**KING awesome for siege!!!
    I just hope you dont use the siege bless on that :p

13. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

orly?

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

DCI and HCI are pretty worthless on a wep atm so I don't see why that is so great of a wep. There are plenty of weps like it on the shard atm, infact I think Hef has one almost identical.

15. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Plenty? Try 4-5 with Sc no pen and -20 or -21 mage with 10+ DCI. That is a perfect weapon for a mage to max at 65DCI and still have a chance at running 45HCI for a ninja mage.

16. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

What you dont see and what you dont understand could fill the Grand Canyon. I'd like to see Hef's "identical" weapon.
    :postpics:

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

18. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Speedy I know you haven't been playing much lately but let me assure you there are numerous scnp -21 and -20 weps on this shard. I've no problem ever maxing dci and hci since the faction items came out but I guess if its tough for you then this would be a great wep.
    Running a ninja mage for DS is pretty useless also. IMO I'd much rather run a bok character where you get actual dmg from DS and you can sport a much better wep and dps output. But if you wanna run a sdi mage with ninja and that wep for 12 hp ds's please do so.
    Again, my wep is better.

:scholar:

19. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Im sure you must be talking about your dragon. 12 hp ds's... what was I saying about the grand canyon?

20. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

120 resist
    120 mage
    120 eval
    120 ninja
    100 hide
    75 stealth
    70 med

40+ point death strikes, whats up? Also I KNOW there are tons of sc n-1 mage weaps, but very few with DCI 10+. And maxing DCI and HCI on a mage using a mage weap is near impossible, HERE is why.

Glasses +25 DCI
    Quiver +5
    Fey Legs +20

That's 50, meaning your mage weapon better have 15 DCI or damn close, or you will not be maxing that DCI at 65. As for the HCI? You're using an orny/crystaline, so no jewelry available. Headpiece is a bust since you're using the glasses, and rightly you should, 25DCI > 15HCI. So you've got a weapon, the DI talisman, faction storm grips, and possibly the gladiators collar. 10 for the gloves, 10 for the tali, 15 for the weap, and 10 for gladiators collar. Not to mention if you did that, you would be hard pressed to max LMC and stack high enough MR. So once again, WHATS UP!?

21. Turtle

Turtle Guest

a) 70 med is crap w/o maxing lmc and mr which you won't be doing since your trying to max hci for a SLIM CHANCE at 40 hp DS with human 20 tracking. And if you human your HP either suck or you Dex will suck so GL with that
    b) You sdi is trash so enjoy those 5 dmg harms your gonna try to spam when you hit a DS, no one's running from that - or they could run and you'd do let's say a lucky 40 dmg with DS, so you just used 30 mana and didn't even bring me to half life but you got 70 med so you'll be fine..lol
    c) Like I said before the dps on a bok character is much highly then the crappy mage template your trying to run with this wep but feel free to run it, clearly your guildmates couldn't - will you succeed where they failed?
    d) Now I understand why every KOC stopped playing mages with their -20 mage weps and why we slaughtered you on the field even when you had numbers, your templates are garbage
    e) You better go beg Shak to come back to help you with this stuff
    f) Hef's wep is better then this stupid thing, not identical but BETTER

22. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Hey turtle face..... Did you look at the crystalline ring? Do you realize it has SDI?

23. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

11 Regen and 70 med is plenty if you know what your doing and dont mana dump on someone completely that is you get a gladiators collar in use if not then you have 13

24. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

1: Crystaline has max PvP sdi on it. Whats up?
    2: If you're wearing orny/crystaline/RBC you have 25LMC and 9MR. 9MR and 70 med is actually BETTER than 120 med by a good bit, and by my count 120 med is plenty to kill someone.
    3: This also leaves you with open sleeves, which you can toss 8LMC on and resists will be unimportant because the gladiators collar is so well endowed. Leaving you with 33LMC and 9MR on your suit, plus the max SDI. Whats up?
    4: WHAT IS UP!?

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No he is cheap.. I always loot some ****ty 0/3 off him *chuckles*

26. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

First of all... what?!? English mother****er, do you speak it?

And now we start the back tracking. Please explain how its better. Most of us didnt spend the night at Hef's last night for a BFFF sleepover, so we dont know what color his sheets are let alone what weapon you are talking about. So please post a pic so we know what piece you're talking about.

27. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

:sleep2:Pretty sure hef him self didnt even like it that much and let Death use it now? :sleep2:

28. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Maxing sdi on items is one thing. Running max sdi is another.
    So your argument is 9MR and 70 Med is better then 120 Med w/o any MR or LMC...good one, because everyone runs 120 med naked.
    You keep burning those barbed kits for perfect sleeves and I'll keep putting them in my house when I loot you. If you leave Atlantic?
    How many of you run a Glad Collar? How many do you think are even on the shard? Let me know when KOC starts farming Abyss spawns or any spawns for that matter. Your in a dream world if you think your gonna be able to run that collar.

29. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Hef has a 3 very good mage weps. Go start another cry thread about housing or your characters name and stop wasting time here posting about **** you don't know anything about.

Pretty sure you don't play a mage, can't play a mage, never have and never will play a mage. Just another smoke bomb junkie hidden away in the Keepers of Cowards guild.

30. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Do you really think you need HCI to hit very often? Keep dreaming, ask Tek or any other mage who runs a mage weap how often they disrupt others because of it.

31. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Did you not just contradict your whole argument on why this is a good weapon? :scholar:
    Just admit it. The weapon is nothing more then average.

32. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

You don't NEED HCI to hit, but it does help. If it simply had DCI on it, it would be a great weapon. On a production shard it would easily sell for 125+m. Not many people would pay 75-100$ for an average weapon. It's a prodo weapon for a prodo template, something you know nothing about, which is why I beat you with that measly 60 med and 9MR on a "trash template". Keep reaching though D, it makes you look taller!

33. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

What are the specials on that weapon?...la

34. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Feint and armor ignore.

35. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If you back track anymore you'll be back in Champs getting your ass handed to you by me...Chessy is a Prodo Shard last I checked, yep it is. Fail.
    You should put a disclosure on all your comments here to avoid the confusion some of us may have between your trammy world and Siege. Did you not realize you were posting on the SP forum...Atlantic --->
    Again if you just looking for dci on a mage wep then Hef's is better and I think mine is better then his w/o a doubt since I run max dci w/o any on the wep.
    If I was on a prodo shard and create any suit I wanted I surely wouldn't choose that weapon over mine. So you fail here and as a trammy, Congrats.

36. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Big D you seem sad bro. What is wrong?

[​IMG]

37. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Aww how cute you post pics about failure. I wasn't the one who died, lost his suit and worked off counts at Luna bank for 2 days. Did you wear all black IRL for 2 days too?

12% DCI = 3% chance your opponent will miss
    14% HCI = 5% chance you hit your opponent

*slow clap*

38. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was working off counts because I was not in game... I was away from home... I am still red and still playing... however I don't plan on staying red so since i was leaving for a few days I decied to work off some counts... Thanks for your concern.

Yes I did die in blighted grove to your tamer...

You died the day before about 6-8 times though :( I only died once...

you sure did do a lot of soul stone swapping after those beatings we gave you... :(

39. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Storytime!

40. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

sounding more and more like a prodo shard with all these items, when is insurance going to be introduced?

lol

41. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Like you never ran the best gear as possible when you played? :coco:

42. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

We both know the only character you EVER killed me on was a DP fencer when DP was heavily OP and no one ran pots because arch mages were uber. Your claim to fame on Chessy was being the first 120 mage in p16 and having the ability to exp fs drop people. But as soon as me, Cadul, In Flamez and a few others scrolled our characters, you got napped.

43. Turtle

Turtle Guest

a) I never ran a character with poisoning on Chessy
    b) having a 120 magery only allows you to not fizzle, not drop people with expl/fs
    c) stop failing, I'm starting to feel like I'm picking on someone who can't defend himself

44. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

So 120 mage/eval didn't make spells heavily OP against GM chars in the begging of P16? Get real.

45. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

So tell us how we get owned by LOW again? I mean, you just had 3 tamers, a mage, and two dexers .V. our 3 mages and bok/ninja, and you lost 2, we lost 0. Where is the ownage D?

46. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Laughs*

47. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

no it was that they didnt cap sdi and I for one was running 4/6 with 56% sdi... So yes I agree expl fs's were def able to kill a majority of the players.

48. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Where the hell did you see this?!? Tell me which shard, I'll transfer one of my chars and make a few billion.

49. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Nonono. I'm talkingin p16, before 4/6 cast. And in AOS hell yes an EXP/fs was op. I was the first person on Ches with the arcane, and second with orny, before they buffed the spawn up. I remember explosion FS double strike with my SC axe would hit hard enough I could drop someone even if they got a GH off.

50. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This thread reminds me of the old champs forums :)