1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Nite.......

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Monolith, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wanted to thank everyone for the fun nite. Looks like alliance from JSV and LOW is broke and we had some really good fights. 3 guilds with 6 vs 6 and no tamers was nice as hell. I think everyone took couple losses on all sides.

Hope to see more of these nites.

2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Good times.

3. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Was a lot of fun, look forward to the next.

4. Goron

Goron Guest

Mono, the fact that you got disconnected and sat defenseless, visible, and without heals for so long before you got back in game- all right smack in the middle of Luna, surrounded by enemies and combat- and lived all goes to show how gloriously chaotic things got to be at one point or another. And you were standing next to a lootable dead body too:)

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Goron your back?

We missed you!

6. Goron

Goron Guest

:hug:

7. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yes....I thought I was dead for sure. I logged on just in time.....Verum was wacking away at me.

Definitely a crazy fun night......I don't think anyone knew what to do; who to attack; or etc. I'm looking forward to more of these nites.

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

Good stuff, its amazing what happens when you have multiple guild without dragons fighting.