1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Peculiar Seed Chart

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Tina Small, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I came across a pretty nice chart showing in graphical form the sources and the end-products of the various types of peculiar seeds on this Japanese website: http://www.uoen.com/. Scroll about 1/3 of the way down the page using the slider bar on the left. If you're using Internet Explorer, just right click when you get to the chart if you want to print a copy of it.

You may find some other helpful gardening information on this page, but beware that it's all in Japanese and you'll have to have some kind of translation tool running to make some kind of sense out of it. (I use Google's service.)

2. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks, but I dont understand what it means. You cross a flowery cactus with what? And I didn't know the fire reds etc could make pollen.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Ignore the flowery cactus stuff and then the next couple of tables. (I wasn't really paying attention at the time, but I think there was a short period when you could cross-pollinate using the plants from the naturalist quest. That might be what some of those charts are from. I'm pretty sure that was turned off, though.)

What you want to find is a heading that says NEWS in white on a blue background and a date of "11/11." You should then be just about down to the chart for the peculiar seeds. Give the page time to load all those graphics and tables and it should show up.

4. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Since I returned to game (nov 09) I have been seeing changes in the chart.

I am planning to hunt one of each monster per plant set and hour or two comming week to confirm my suspicions.

For sure I know for now, the Tsuki Wolf gives the Spider Tree seed instead of the Flowery Cactus.
    I noticed something odd earlier hunting Mummies, but at the time I thought it was my own mistake so didn't note.

If anyone else has seen some changes in the chart please let me know.

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have load of wierd hits crossing looted tri barrel catus. Spider trees (bright red/yellow). Catus (red/yellow). Bonsi (black/bright purple/green). Not the black but the rest have 4 days left till at 8 seeds. So it is still possible to get the wierdness.

6. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It is known that xpolly the cactus types is unreliable nowadays, just anything can come out if these crossings.
    (since the bogling"bug" if I am not mistaken)

But what I am saying is that the Monster/Seed drop chart is not correct anymore, things have changed ....