1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice try boys!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by nightstalker22, Oct 2, 2009.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You can't catch me... I'm the Nightstalker!

:thumbsup:

Fancy footwork eh?

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Gee, will you make a post when someone splatters you? Just wondering cause i've seen tons of "ohh you can catch me posts" and then someone does and i never see the "wow, i just got crushed by ..."

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I believe that OMGn00bpwnzing etiquette demands that the killer be the one to post, not the killee. Under Article 17, subsection 3 of the OMGn00bnotpwnz'd amendment, escapes can result in a "can't catch me" post by the ex-killee.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nightstalker,

I thought u were the hunter and not the huntee :confused:

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I was under the impression that he liked to sneak up behind people, put his hands in their pants, then run away and live to be [​IMG] another day.

6. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Congraduations on surviving...just who tried to catch the Nightstalker and
    where did this happen...or is that secret information?

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

7. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

8. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

It was in the Abyss, I had just left the ruined city past the Slasher, and was headed towards the Tomb of Kings. I was in Ostard form and sprinting full speed across a bridge, when it just so happened that three elite PvP'ers of an enemy faction ( will not be named so as not to shame them any further ) were also crossing that same bridge, but headed towards the Slasher. I pushed my way through and disappeared before their eyes! I tried to get as much distance between us as possible, but one of them had me on tracking in less than 3 seconds. The chase was on, three mounted killers tracking a defenseless thief, who can only walk at mounted speed.

They were circling around, casting area effect spells trying to reveal me or make me trip over them. A shadow jump here, a side step there, a quick change in direction, and we danced all the way to the lava river about 4 screens away from my goal. I took a wrong turn and was trapped in a small enclave, they could taste blood... one of them cast an energy field to block off the only exit, and they tried to triangulate my position.

One shadow jump later, I was on the other side of the energy field, and they three were trapped inside, unable to follow. I broke stealth and made a run for it, leaving them to shake their fists in the air and curse me for my awesome display of cowardice!

9. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

Yeah...I put stealing back on template and had only a blessed burglars bandana.

I was filling my pockets with Stealables.

10. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

Yes, and subsection 4 clearly states that the killee can make the post if they were the aggressor, but who would do such a thing to their ego?