1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Turn-In List (and a turnin question for those who've tested)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Sep 18, 2011.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Been finally getting around to preparing for the turn-in.

I'm in a better position than I thought which is neat. ("Pack rat" is surely not my playstyle

Even aside from that, though, I have to say it's a pretty thorough list. Most stuff I personally remember seeing mentioned on the boards is in there, even stuff I originally had thought wasn't on the list.

The question mentioned in the subject line is: Can we sell points like the last turn-in?

-Galen's player

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This time around you don't get tickets for points. Your points are accrued similar to the community collections points, per the character that made the turn-in. I hope this answers your question.

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It does; thank you.

I shall have to manage carefully to make sure I do not end up with points I cannot possibly use.

Do you, or does anyone, know if they have specified or hinted at or suggested a length of time the turn-in will be on?

-Galen's player

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I think that I remember in the original Clean Up Britannia that used the same points system that the leftover points converted into gold in your bank, but at that time, gold was NOT something that was on the cleanup list either.

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I'd love to know how long the clean up will last. I don't think the devs have given us this info.

6. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

I would assume it would stop before the Halloween events start.

7. olduofan

olduofan Guest

which Halloween event 2012 at the rate the spring I mean summer I mean fall cleanings is going it could end up being winter clean up

If they turn if of before the Halloween event at most It seems we would only get 2 weeks to turn everything in. Last spring cleaning lasted 3months anyone remember ?

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I think the turn-in phase of the 2008 cleanup ran from May to September, but the reward chests where you dropped your tickets stayed in place and were operational until a few months ago (i.e., into 2011).

9. olduofan

olduofan Guest

so my tickets/points from spring cleaning 2008 are worthless ?

:(

10. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty sure they mentioned you could use those for this one. Tho aparently only if they are in ticket form.

11. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I thought we were going to be able to turn them in too, but when I tested a ticket on TC, it doesn't have any value.

12. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

At least on LS, the chest to turn the ticket points is still on the castle's entrance. I turned 300k+ points some days ago, no problem at all.