1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Night reaper recipe

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by rugsp101, Dec 22, 2007.

1. rugsp101

rugsp101 Guest

Finally got a decent recipe but no way in heck i can get a dread horn mange, or scourge or blight for that matter [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

try to find a group and go with them.....just talk to them at the cave they will let you join....maybe you will get lucky and get you one

3. Yeah, you have to get a group together to run the peerless. Either that or buy the ingredients to make it.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Finally got a decent recipe but no way in heck i can get a dread horn mange, or scourge or blight for that matter [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I quit crafting.

5. vorius

vorius Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Either that or buy the ingredients to make it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's sad but buying an already made bow is cheaper than buying the ingredients [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Either that or buy the ingredients to make it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's sad but buying an already made bow is cheaper than buying the ingredients [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're buying your ingredients in the wrong place then. I can usually make 500k profit by buying up the ingredients, making the bow, then selling it.