1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Night Site

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pink Dragoness, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Pink Dragoness

Pink Dragoness Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am hoping this isn't just me, but two nights ago, my gargish characters lights went out, that character has night site on her sleeves.
    Today it has happened twice so far to another character that has night site earrings.

This is on Atlantic shard

Anyone else noticing this old bug again?

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

YES!!

OMG I was so happy that they turned on the clean-up on Origin because my archer has NO night sight and carrying around night sight potions was a pain!

I finally got enough points to get my nocturne earrings, was all feelin proud that I could go kill dragons without my night sight runnin out in there and lo and behold RIGHT in the middle of killing a greater drag the lights went out...

NOT fun!!!!

3. Pink Dragoness

Pink Dragoness Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you Larisa for that information.

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have had my elf char {supposed to have perm ns for those that dont know} that has NS on his gear go dark. Then cast NS on myself to see, and go dark again in under 30 seconds. Yeah, issues abound......

*edit*

Atlantic Shard also.

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It has happened to me on occasion despite the glasses that have night site on my character. I found that I can fix this by removing and putting back on the glasses with NS.

6. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

7. olduofan

olduofan Guest

old bug on pac guess you all been lucky rng

8. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have two characters on Pacific that both wear Nocturne Earrings. One of them has the light level change up or down randomly over time, the other has no issues at all.

An exception to this is champion spawns on all facets. Every character I take there has problems with lighting almost every time.

9. I've had similar issues on Great Lakes with all races of toons and a wide array of gear. As was stated above, taking off the item that has night sight on it and replacing it works well. Elves, sometimes logging in and out works, other times I have to go find a piece of gear that has night sight and equip it briefly to fix the bug.:danceb:

10. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen this phenomena many times and the fix is to remove the night sight piece and put it back on which turns night sight back on. It is an annoying feature of this game.