1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Night Terror ??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cravena, Jul 26, 2011.

1. cravena

cravena Guest

I just met today a monster i ve never heard of.... Night terror, an ugly green monster looking like a bogling... but....

It s really tough... it doesnt leave its spot where a lot of its brother wait for you. If you cast direct spells it attracts you to him and (often) insta-kill you.

Undirect spells like Colossus or Ev seems not causing the same fatal attraction.
    Alas it eats them quite fast...

In addition to that it is using necro spells like mad... summons, revenants, casts blood oath as well....

after an unsuccesful time in trying, i m just wondering if anyone already did see them... and fight ?

Guess we ll make a party later on to try different strategies...

*crosses fingers*

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

They are for the next part of the Queens quest we believe. Ive killed one but theres no where to turn in the quest item it gives. If you can get one alone a Disco/mystic can take it down. Also theres some way to do massive damage to them, when ive been fighting them sometimes when they teleport around they lose a large chunk of life. still not sure whats causing it as it doesnt happen every teleport.

3. You have to take the quest from the guy who is at the left of the gargoyle queen. He sends you on a quest chain that eventually leads to killing these Terrors. Unfortunately no matter how hard or with what I hit them with they never loose any life.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

wonder if it's another 35,000 hit point mob?

5. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya they just fixed it so linzrom is working. it wasnt before at least on sonoma.

6. pgib

pgib Guest

No, i think it is 40.000 at minimum this time.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I wonder what the next evil monster will be - a white water elemental peerless called a Nocturnal Emission?

rolleyes:

(runs and hides behind Tazar)

8. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

having one of the above is an afront to god in some religions and could be considered a Night terror. LOL

9. Fishy McHook

Fishy McHook Guest

ok on gl i got 15 to 20 together never seen a weakness in them its a group thing i think

10. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

With all the beer Tazar drinks, I don't think you want to be behind him.....

11. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Killed one with a 4/6 Chiv Dexxer + a discorder. Took about 30 minutes.

Killed 2 more with a Thrower + discorder - Took about 10 minutes each.