1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Nights in Nujel'm

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Paytience Fawn, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Nights In NuJel'm

Every Kingdom has one. The Knight who takes up their lance to defend the respect of their Kingdom. On March 2nd they are gathering. The rules are simple:

1) GM Made armor as crafted two nights before by the Blacksmiths and tailors of Sosaria. (2/29)
    2) No Jewelry.
    3) Per Tradition: Must be an actual horse. No Ethereals allowed.

2 Competitors at a time, 3 Falls and the winner moves on to the next level.

Prizes for First, Second and Third place.

Time: 7PST/10 EST
    Where: This event will take place on the Nujel'm Chessboard, just beyond the Royal Palace.
    Announcer for Bouts and wins: Fortunada the Gypsy (EM GODIVA)

All Competitors will be asked to arrive early for a pre-joust parade introducing each to the audience. Lances will have been hand crafted and made with each competitors name on it. (*If you are a mage you can still participate as the Lances will have proper modifications on them*)

Deadline to sign up is Midnight PST on 2/29.

Any questions please feel free to send private message.
    Valek Typhoon likes this.
  2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
    An opportunity to play with my lance in public?

Sign me up.
  3. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    HearthFire Village will find a champion. I am very excited about this event. Well done & thank you!
  4. Always interested to see how well a man can use his lance, can't wait!

My pleasure! Look forward to seeing the Hearthfire Contingent at both the crafting before hand and the joust itself!
  5. Still accepting entries!!!

6. Arahim

Arahim Guest

Oh right...me too!
  7. This is tonight.

*for the entrants: If by somehow you missed getting armor made, a crafter of 120 skill will be available up until the event itself, Dyes however will only be available until an hour before.*

*For those who are blue upon arrival, Guilds, both factioned and non, are available to join for the event itself. After which you can drop and meld back into the guild you belong to*

See everyone at the Chessboard in NuJelm at 7PST/10EST!