1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nightstakler/ Damien

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by VinnySP, Mar 15, 2010.

1. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Ok i understand the thing with night stalker(my bad ya ran into my ev's) but to say we must co -exist... come on and after i stated it was my bad you said i was attacking you. Again im sorry, i did dispell them as soon as i saw you were being atacked.... yer still lame

Damien, what kinda of PK are you?? solo? yah i understand have to get it where ya can but come on... no health and probally buying from yer vendor...do ya realy need a 12k suit? weak ass **** stay hidden ya fool you'll do us all a favor:grouphug:

2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hey those 12k 100 LRC suits are my crafters vendor :) I came just a bit later bud...sorry else I would have assisted yah verses Nightstalker

3. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran

ty sir was that not lame? im not trying to ***** but....its was damien at yer pad not night... still lame

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

@ Vinny let me know if you need any help.
    @Others don't bag on PK's they make Siege fun.

5. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran

ty and i agree..was just saying about the no health thing was kinda weak. all good i love it here and believe it or not the shard rocks... i left cats to come here full time.

6. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good to have you aboard sir

I'll say this..I miss the pkers myself on this shard...they made this shard fun so if someone else ( or hopefully the guild POOR ) is gonna step it up then i'll applaud them

Even Elvis who has pissed me off on more than one occassion ...the dude is a pker and regardless of whether 1 health point or 150..he is gonna attack )

7. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Nightstalker/ Damien

You were obviously not in the mood for a little humor...

Welcome to Siege! Don't waste your mana on dispelling anything, especially if you just flagged on someone!

I think I managed to kill 3 or 4 people today without a count, good times indeed!

I came here from Atlantic, never looked back, and even got a second account because of Siege. Check out the NEW guild, there are many murderers, myself included, who will not attack you while you're under their banner... but you can only be in their guild for one month, to help you get on your feet.

8. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

I am more formidable than ever!

Take off your faction suit and meet me for a 1 on 1 in GM ( imbued ) armour!

:gun:

9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was able to walk away with the green ale on my legendary crafter last night in my gm imbued armor :lol:

10. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

That was you eh?

I am trying to lower my kill count, so I am trying to restrain from attacking blues... fortunately they flag on me! When your EV flagged on me, I was stuck between it , a tree, and the house ( which was blocking my view )...

You won't be so lucky next time! :stretcher: ;)

11. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Damn I want to take part in all this fun, but my character still sucks (I don't care for RoT as much as you all do), and Siege accounts are kind of pricey...