1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nightstalker now has vendors!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by nightstalker22, Apr 25, 2009.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

This is my house in Barter Town... The 'Barter Town Community Center'.
    For those of you who dont know where Barter Town is, it is located just past the stables in North Minoc, my house is at the north side of barter Town.

I have stolen goods that you cannot get except from lockpicking and stealing from chests at various locations...

Old style bandages, a bunch of dates, a bunch of bananas, etc... great for deco

I also have a vendor there selling complete kits for the Minotaur Quest ( Gaman Horn Quest ).

Kits include:

20 Gaman Horns
    _3 Minotaur Artifacts
    _1 Fragment of a Map

Return them to Heartwood ( west of Yew Moon Gate ) and collect a strongbox ( with great grab bag prizes inside ).

Upstairs in the ( undecorated ) kitchen, I have a vendor selling tribal berries and chocolate ingredients.

More vendors to come!

( I will not attack anyone that is shopping at my establishment! )

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Someone might...

3. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

That's true, but we are citizens of Siege...

We are the thick skinned who dont use insurance, we laugh at people who shop from guard zones... we roll our eyes at trammies, don't we?

I can only assure you that *I* will not attack you, if you dare to brave Barter Town, and shop at my store... I cannot make any promises for the Dark Wisps that frequent the area.

( besides.... the kits I sell are 100% Blessed ).

4. Nickster

Nickster Guest

west, will check it out, want a strongbox!!

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You should give me a vendor spot! Barter Town doesn't have many patrons.. even if I offer +5 mining gloves and items stolen from EMs.

6. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

I noticed the Barter Town mines are always empty too, now that the guards left their posts...

We'll get you set up when I see you in game. All THIEF [^_^] guild members may apply for a vendor spot. ( free of charge )

Others may get a spot for a small fee.

I would like a vendor stocked with gate travel scrolls, so I would allow a free spot for whoever wished to provide scribe services... books, scrolls, enhanced switches.

Vendors will be placed in appropriate places, not in a line at the front of the house. I encourage you to enter the house to shop, instead of shopping from the house sign.

Through the iron gate you enter the garden, hidden behind the wheat you begin upward climbing.