1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nightstalker

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your loot is still on your body come and get it. I will bag if if you do not return after it turn to bones.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well not sure what happen Nightstalker I put it on the stone and I did get 10 faction points. For the faction and for my character.

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

And the 100 silver?

Thats not supposed to happen.

From what I've read ( and experienced ),
    you're only supposed to get the points if you take the sigil from cradle to cradle ( town stand , stronghold stand, town stand ).

Stealing from another stronghold is only supposed to give you the 10k silver credits and control of the town, not the 10 punkte and 100 silver.

Now I wonder if there is no penalty if SL steals from Minax or vise versa, as they are both evil alignment, and TB from CoM ( or reversed ), as they are good.

I looked it up after not receiving credits for a bunch of them ( over 15 at least ), because I was stealing them from TB and Minax strongholds.

Not sure why you got the credit ( I will be taking my kill points back from you ) * evil grin * You dropped me to 347 or so.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes sir and the 100 Silver

5. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is what I found:

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=454

Sigil corruption time dropped to 4 hours
    Faction Thieves will now receive 100 silver and 10 kill points for successfully capturing a town sigil
    • Sigil must complete full circuit of corruption: from town pedestal, to stronghold, back to town pedestal
    • Interruptions will not count against the original thief, as long as the original thief’s faction finishes the corruption process
    • Thieves must be online to receive their reward