1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninja Archer help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RAID, Jun 4, 2008.

1. RAID

RAID Guest

Looking for an ninja archer template with hiding and stealth along with str, dex and int stats.

thanks

2. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My ninja archer has....
    120 arch
    100 tact
    100 anat
    100 heal
    80 stealth
    100 hide
    120 ninja

I go with elf cause i already get the -10 mana on my specials. The extra 20 mana is awesome for this temp cause it's hard to run outta mana if you have the right gear. just try to get as much dex as you can. 125 real dex plus mods is ideal. I'm at 100 str plus 20 for totem and the rest is int.

3. packrat

packrat Guest

Are you using this archer for PvP or PvM?

4. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My character is pure PvP and prolly my most used character for it so if you have questions, I can try to answer for you.

5. packrat

packrat Guest

why do you have healing? You cant heal in animal form. And it takes up 200 points. When I first started doing the ninja archer I went on test and did some testing. I don't pvp so i tested all this for pvm.
    Cat/dog form heals extremely fast. I would say faster than bandies. Using potions makes it even faster. You can also go into cu form and use bandies for healing. Its just extremely slow. If you get into trouble, you have smoke bombs, sneak away and heal. This would free up 200 points to use on something else. Chiv, bushido or necro? Or even spirit speak.
    I am just curious if its necessary to have healing for pvp.

6. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

lol you can use bandages and pots in animal form....sorry but u are misinformed...and yes healing for a dexxer temp is pretty necessary especially since you already have high dex for faster heals.

7. packrat

packrat Guest

I didn't know you could use bandies in animal form. When ninja first came out you couldn't use bandies with animal form. So I haven't used my ninja archer since. I just took him out and started playing him again. I want to use him for doom and doing peerless. Thanks for the info. If I have anymore questions I will send you a message. Im still building him up.

8. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ninja isn't really all that great for PvM (Doom especially). You're far better off with Chiv spells for damage.

9. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

my ninja archer is
    120 archery
    120 stealing
    100 ninja
    100 snooping
    100 hiding
    100 stealth
    90 tactics
    90 magery

so far its working pretty good.
    i use the shadow legs, the buglers bandana and brace ring combo with +10 magery, +12 ninja and +8 stealth

if i equip a +10 magery spell book i have gm magery.

if i get into pvp i can stone stealing and snooping for healing and anatomy.

my stats are currently 100 hp, 100 mana and 100 stam.
    my suit fills those up from the 230 stat cap.

10. AZ-

AZ- Guest

I'm assuming by "ninja archer" you mean stealth dismounter since Deathstike is useless on ranged weapons. Ninja should be used primarily for Dog form.

120 arch
    115 ninja
    100 tact
    100 anat
    100 heal
    100 hide
    85 stealth

Use smoke bombs, potions (with EP of course), petals, and enhanced bandages. Really effective team template, not the best for 1v1's though.

11. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

really primarily for dog form? do you pvp much on a ninja archer? ever heard of a lil thing called wolf form? +HCI and mounted speed? i only use dog form (usually) when hiding and regaining fast before i shadow jump away. Also mirror images works well 2 at high skill, keeps me alive alot as it takes the damage hits.

12. AZ-

AZ- Guest

So, sorry. Everyone calls wolf form dog form. That's what I meant. Idiot.

13. RAID

RAID Guest

thanks for the info the template i am going to use is

120 archery
    120 ninja
    100 anat
    100 tact
    100 heal
    80 hiding
    80 stealth

I plan on getting shadow dancer legs to get hiding and stealth up to 100. I am hopping to join a faction with this chara. Is there any other advice you can give since I dont know alot about PvP. thanks

14. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

carry smoke bombs for when you get into trouble...carry shirukens to dp people w/o the poisoning skill. Get a good heavy for dismounts, good comp. bow for AI and moving shot when they start to run away after dismounted :) and right now xbows giving out nasty concusion shots and has mortal so they cant heal. If fightn alot of mages get a magical short that's fast to keep em disrupted. After exhausting most of your mana hoppin into wolf form for the HCI is what i do. if fightin dexxrs mirror images are your friend, if you get into trouble pop a smoke bomb walk a few steps and shadow jump away...usually if im redlined i pop smoke, go into dog form for quick health regen.

15. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

You need to get 100 Hiding real skill, there aren't any items that give +hiding. Shad Dancer Legs give +20 Stealth & +20 Stealing. You can take 10 pts from Anat & Healing and still rez others, in fact you can take Anat down to 81...

Here's my temp:
    100/120 Archery (Hunters Headdress)
    GM Hiding
    GM Tact
    90 Ninjitsu
    90 Healing
    85 Stealth
    81 Anat
    74 Chiv

94 Str with 116 HP
    145 Dex with 180 Stamina
    42 Int with 65 Mana

Not great at 1v1 pvp but works well with a small team. Plus he's very good soloing in PVM as well as when working with others for peerless and spawns.

16. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

If you're wearing all meddable armor you only need 80 stealth. So you could drop your real stealth down to 60, put on the shadow dancer leggins and then put your extra 20 into hiding. You definately want 100 hiding.