1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ninja Archer

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by RAID, Jun 4, 2008.

1. RAID

RAID Guest

Looking for an ninja archer template with hiding and stealth along with str, dex and int stats.

2. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

I'm in the process of making one myself. :) I even know who I'm gonna go after. Lol. I've asked around as well and here is what I heard.

Then either Magery or (Anatomy and Healing). Someone once told me Bushido but I'm not certain who that world help the stealth assasin/dismounter that you'd be.
    Hope this helps.
  3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

I just thought of this since you seem to want to go Factions I think you should use Magery instead of Healing and Anatomy. That way you can still res people and Gate but you'll need to learn how to use Pots successfully if you need to survive since you won't have much else to fall back on.
    Hope this helps.
  4. Jirsa

Jirsa Guest

I´m in a similar situation at the moment as i planned to do something with all those soulstoned skills that are rotting in my house and thanks to the 7th slot i created another char (Elf, for the 20 MI).

My planned setup is the following:
    120 Archery
    100 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    120 Ninjitsu
    90 Stealth
    100 Hiding
    85 Chivalry

SkillCap: 715

Stats are:
    STR 100
    DEX 150 (+8 SI)
    INT 53

Spirit of the Totem
    Jackal‘s Collar
    Assassin Armor
    Rune Beetle Carapace
    Assassin Armor
    Leggings of Bane
    Ring of the Vile
    Quiver of Infinity
    Crimson Cincture
    Totem of the Void

Still unsure which bracelet to chose. Also thinking about exchanging the RBC and the legs to Assassin armor parts to get the +30 stealth bonus and another 10 SSI and to free up 12 DEX points which i can put into INT.

I never really played a ninja before as i had those skills only on my thief for shadow jump, stars/fukiyas, hiding with smoke bombs and animal forms, so no experience with the offensive abilities like death strike or Ki- and Focus attack.

It's a pure PvM template, but it´s always nice to know that you could also defend yourself in PvP ;-)