1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninja ideas

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Santos, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Santos

Santos Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Looking for some input. Right now I am thinking:

120 swords
    120 ninja
    120 resist
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy
    100 healing
    60 ??

I mostly PvM but am considering some action on the darkside. I've thought of using Capt Johns hat and the soldiers medal and/or jewelry to get that last skill higher, I'm just not sure what to go with. I've been leaning bushido for mana reduction, ls, confidence but that seems kind of blah to me. I've also considered chivalry but same blah idea.

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

really depends what you want to do with this character

3. Santos

Santos Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mostly PVM but, I play almost exclusively in Fel and like to have survivability. I'm also not opposed to attacking the random dude that I think is unattended.

4. Santos

Santos Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So here are a few things I've learned. Whirlwind and hit area effects will kill your mirror images. Additionally if you try to EOO and then Whirlwind you almost always end up targeting a mirror image and getting double damage from your real target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk