1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninja Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Maximus Neximus, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

How much ninja is need to ride a lesser hiryu? And more importantly how much is needed to be able to give it commands without it going wild quickly? I know higher is better, but what are the bases?

On second thought is it bushido not ninja?

2. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's bushido you need.

3. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

Any idea how much skill is needed? I think it's GM to ride but I remember reading something in the past couple months about the skill required to stay tame going up.

4. K'torr

K'torr Guest

I seem to remember reading you need 90 in Bushido, but not certain.

"Just like the normal Hiryu, it is also possible to tame the Lesser, but it is almost just as hard. Once tamed it will obey the orders of anyone, but only a tamer or a master of the art of Bushido will be able to ride it. Like the normal Hiryu, the lesser will also have its stats halved when it is tamed."

5. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

They need to make ninjitsu playable again
    everything especially backstab should be enhanced if bushido can ride hiyru's likea tamer.
    To be honest I played (and dropped) bushido and never knew this

6. Ash

Ash Guest

I found out the hard way that they changed it so that not anyone can control any longer. This is from the Publish notes from Pub 46, where it now requires Bushido to even have a lesser transferred to a character. So now I have a char with a bonded lesser that can't control it. So by this, you have to have 90 bushido or taming to even control one and to ride.