1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninja Templet Help

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by jjjjj, Feb 23, 2015.

1. jjjjj

jjjjj Visitor

Is there a viable PVP templet that can be made with these skills?

Alchemy
    Ninjitsu
    Hiding
    Stealth

If not please suggest something. Thank you!

2. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure on the alchemy side but i run this.

Fencing
    tactics
    stealth
    hide
    poison
    bus hi do
    Focus

All 120 except stealth. 90 there and add 30 on jewels. 100 poison / hide leaves room for 70 focus. Bush and pots for healing and parasitic poison also. Really powerful temp but have to kill em fast. I swap between keys and war fork bleed/ poison and Ai along with death strike. High damage output but little staying power if I don't kill in initial mana dump smoke bomb and walk off.... crying

3. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Another point. I open up by preparing death strike on war fork then initiate combat with fukiya that way unless they area seasoned ffighter initial reaction is to run so I get dp and a ds then bleed. Switch to keys and Ai/ds keeping them poisoned with stars and darts. Could swap out focus for another skill really but I find the additional mana and stay /hhe regain helpful. Have high Mr on suit and am running damage eater gear so I get lots of little heals from that and para poison which when combined with confidence works well.

4. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

120 Ninjitsu
    120 Fencing
    120 Resist
    100 Hiding
    90 Tactics
    50 Stealth (real) +30 Jewels + 20 shadow dancers + 20 Royal Investigators cloak.
    120 Open

5. jjjjj

jjjjj Visitor

Thank you for your input.
    Would this be a good build?

120 Archery
    120 Tactics
    120 Ninja
    100 Anatomy
    100 Hide
    80 Stealth
    80 Healing

6. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Master

I've had a Stealth Alchy before, people will hate you, as you can blow people up pretty much anywhere. Including through Wall Of Stone box when they're ressing. Through castle courtyards, around corners inside houses where people think they're safe (stack of bandages so you can see inside and last target the right spot) really good griefer template. Not sure what if anything they've done to Alchemy and E.P caps since then but I imagine it's easier than ever to get all the suit mods.

7. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know about this template but I'd drop Tactic to 100 and got more Healing (or Healing and Anatomy)

8. jjjjj

jjjjj Visitor

I think im going to try a nox dexer template. That sounds fun