1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninjamancer template help

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Dec 20, 2008.

1. So im looking at making a ninja, and I love the necromancy spells blood oath and curse weapon. Both spells are unaffected by necromancy skill, other than success chance, but the duration is based on spirit speak.

My ideall armor on this class, would be reflect physical, and then maybe mana regen if i dont put focus on the build. Reflect physical+blood oath is my favorite =], and ill probly run around in wolf form a lot

anyway, im looking at this
    ninjitsu 120:for focus attack mainly, but i can lower it if i dont need it at 120
    swordsmanship 120
    tactics 100
    anatomy 80
    hiding 100
    stealth 80
    spirit speak 80? this may be sufficient for spell duration, but maybe not for healing
    necromancy 20+5+20+10=55 i can get 55 with bracers plus talisman plus jewls

so my weaknesses might be:
    no healing, im relying on 80 spirit speak and curse weapon (and also dog form, which is hp regen 40) im not sure if that will keep me alive

and also, would the 55 necromancy be enough for 100% chance on blood oath?

I mainly want to do pvp, but i will do pvm for fun,

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I know its not what you wanted to hear but drop the anatomy for 80 bushido. I run a simular temp and i use spirit speak confidence for a quick 80 hp. I also maxed out MR on the suit to make this viable in longer conflicts (10)

100 archery 120hunters headress
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy (could be ninja)<---- what your looking for?
    100 resit 115 resilient bracer
    90 spirit speak 100 bloodwood
    100 bushido
    80 necro 105 midnight
    50 focus 70 crystal ring(MR bonus)
    0 magery(20)

wither(105) is your freind

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

If this is for PvP, I don't think the template will work.

Dog form means you're always going to be on foot. You'd get mana vamped and paralyzed, which pretty much means you're dead. You also can't use specials in forms.

Leeching in PvP has been broken since the "fix" and is really quite useless.

Spirit speak will only heal so much and eats up mana, so if you have low mr and no resist/med, you're not going to be able to heal much.

With all the requirements you have for +skill, it's going to be hard to build a suit that has enough dci/hci/di/lmc/mr/resists to be competitive.

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ther archer i use is great in duels but oven feild PvP is tough. I use curses and as an archer with blood oath out there DCI only hurts my Damage output. A mind rot nerfs chain specials and that wakes it easy ro ruin a melle fighter. Mages dont stand a chance. Im also a sammpire archer(rare) so my MR and STMR is phenomenal. Dont forget strangel! I had to compensate with no LRC(OUCH) so i carry regs scrolls and arcan clothing but the resists are 70/85/70/70/75 I time my actual stm to my current bow since ive no healing and thats what makes this work! 30 ssi shortbows!