1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninjitsu Bug (Warning)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fink, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

I have (or had) this weapon:

Pitchfork
    40% Hit Mana Leech
    46% Hit Lower Defense
    14% Defense Chance Increase
    30% Swing Speed Increase
    39% Damage Increase

I had Focus Attack toggled. At Ka-Ge (120) Ninjitsu you get double the hit effects when you invoke FA. So it looks like this:

80% Hit Mana Leech
    92% Hit Lower Defense
    30% Swing Speed Increase
    39% Damage Increase

I had this toggled when I logged out. I log back in to find FA toggled off the boost to HML has been deducted twice.

0% Hit Mana Leech
    46% Hit Lower Defense
    30% Swing Speed Increase
    39% Damage Increase

And yes, it reads "0% Hit Mana Leech". Waiting on a GM for a few hours, guessing most are pulled from regular duties and put onto the expansion. Basically I can't replace this weapon as they're not craftable/runic, and as it stands I can't Imbue it because it already have five properties.

I doubt they'll fix it anyway, but I just thought I'd warn others. Hope I ever lose conn with FA toggled, it might happen again.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. slavoie

slavoie Guest

Sorry but I just have to say that I absolutly love your sig.

Ok, but now that I refresh I see you have multiple sigs.

So the one I love is the multi pass one.

4. *refreshed page to look at all the sigs*, Most refreshed page in uo stratics history.

5. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Have you tried to log off/login? It could refresh.

6. Fink

Fink Guest

Yup, tried that.

First reaction was "heh, scary looking glitch" and logged to fix it..
    Nothing.
    Tried logging in a house..
    Nope.
    Left it a while, tried again..
    Crap.
    Went and hit stuff, armed/disarmed, dropped in bankbox & secures & picked it up again, sacrificed a chicken, tried another client, reloaded interface, rubber-banded myself by popping the paperdoll while running, etc.
    Nada.

I'm thinking it's because there was a server save between when I logged out and when I came back. The GM response was to bug report it and "we don't replace lost/stolen items", of which it is neither. Gimme a year or so and I may be able to imbue a replacement myself. :sad2:

I'll post if anything changes.

7. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Wait for server to come back up from maintenance and see if it's fixed.
    If not, page the gms again.

It seems to be related to the old bug with using Focus Attack on weapons with already high intensity attributes. But the old bug occurred only when the properties exceeded 100% after Focus attack. It was fixed.

I'm not sure why it's happening again and to itensities below 100%.

8. Fink

Fink Guest

Just righted itself.. been logging in daily since it happened and it's only just now resolved. :eek: