1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Ninjitsu] ninjitsu not gaining at 57.5

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by lunafraggle, Mar 15, 2009.

1. lunafraggle

lunafraggle Guest

i have been casting mirror image for 4hrs and have not gained at all except my .1 ggs. i am in my house casting, do i need to be in a public area? should i be casting somting else? or are the gains just really reall slow? please help, this is slower gains then taming!:yell:

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ninjitsu should still be gaining relatively fast from what I recall. Did you check your skillpoints to see if you can still gain? Other than that, soul frag off what you can as far as skills go when working ninjitsu. Try to have the LEAST amount of skill points possible TOTAL...while working ninjitsu. The gains will be faster.

You should gain relatively fast until hitting 85? or so.

3. lunafraggle

lunafraggle Guest

i have 544 total skill points so still have lots to go so thats not it, its still not gaining, not even another gg so not sure what the heck is going on. im lost at to what to try i guess ill go to another location and see if that helps

4. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Its time to do shadow jump. That will take you up.

5. lunafraggle

lunafraggle Guest

ahh yes shadow jump is doing it thank you do much

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good call, yes I forgot about that. Do Shadow jump till 85ish? Then go and go Death strike over and over and over...hey, did I mention...over? Do it until you are just plain sick of it. Lynk and Kellgory have the best posted methods.