1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninjitsu templates -- Why Bushido?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by FetchChessepeake, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Why do nearly all Ninjitsu templates have Bushido? Other than Perfection, I don't see the benefit?

For example, Lynk posted this template, which he reached through extesnive use of +Skill imbues I assume:

120 sword
    120 myst
    120 focus
    120 ninjitsu
    120 bushido
    90 tact
    100 hide
    75 stealth

What would Bushido add to this?

2. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Most of them are pvp templates. Primary reason for 120 Bushido is nerve strike .

3. Ahh, I see.I couldn;t fine Nerve Strike on the list of Bushido moves, so didn't realize it was related. Thank you.

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

PvP is all about burst damage. Nerve strike basically adds 32 dmg + 1.5 seconds to your dump.

5. I'm currently trying to figure out how you fit the skills you had into a template. I really don't know how you did it without completely burdening your jewels with +skill, and losing out on SSI or DCI or something. You have Spell Channeling on your weapon?