1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninjitsu without tactics?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been looking through posts trying to come up with a good thief template. I know that many (or would that be most?) include Ninjitsu, but without tactics would it be effective beyond animal forms, shadow jump, and mirror image? With just fencing, would you have a chance at offense, though I understand it would have to be some kind of ambush. Would any scenario always involve poisoning your prey?

I can see that a thief template is a pretty tight fit ... how many of you use tracking and/or detect hidden?

2. vanecrox

vanecrox Guest

Sounds like you're looking to be more of an assassin.

I would go with Detect Hidden. Far too many players use Hiding to keep it off your template. It works great for stealing at the bank but detecting a hidden target in the wild will usually arise their suspicion.

Tracking is a toss up. My advice would be to keep it off your template (if you don't already have it) and see if you find yourself needing it.

3. no tacitcs if u get poisoning and a nice assassin spike LP DS will take down most anyone or atleast make them leaving you alone till u make the grab ... :>

4. Depends.

I've caught people with 40 pt and 60 pt Death Strikes before. It's always funnier when they run.

Detect Hidden is good too.