1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ninjitsu

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Edward_SP, May 1, 2011.

1. Edward_SP

Edward_SP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know a good way of training ninjitsu? I'm at 63.4 right now. I've heard to use focus attack at this point, what's the process for training with focus attack especially if I have no combat related skills? Furthermore, can you gain ninja with focus attack on mirrored images?

2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Last time I trained Ninjitsu I was able to go from 0.0 - 120.0 by only using animal form, mirror image, shadow jump, and deathstrike. Shadow Jump should get you all the way to low 90's.

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

yeah with RoT, it's just as miserable a skill as anything else.

4. Edward_SP

Edward_SP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yea, I don't think you can gain on animal form anymore after a certain point, no matter which animal you turn into. When are you coming back to UO Chad?

5. Chad Sexington

I think I'm done for good. (Even though I've quit like 5 times over the past 10 years.) Just no time anymore. But I still upkeep the website these days. I also still support anyone wants to start up their own THIEF guilds on any of the shards. I think Nexus is still on Chessy and Tony Emerald and Blind Man are still on Atlantic. If someone else wants to start it back up on Siege, I say go for it.

And yeah, I think on Siege you need ninjitsu skill jewels in the beginning because you can't buy skill from npcs.

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Tony left Atlantic for Europa, but last I heard he had a new baby and was taking a UO vacation of an undefined length.... I'm still on Chessy and pop over to Siege on the rare occasion. Dunno who all is where anymore honestly.

7. Edward_SP

Edward_SP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I was in your guild a while back, but I took a break from UO. I come back and everyone's gone. I started my own thief guild. Except, now there's like 3 or 4 thief guilds on Siege and there's no thieves. Me, SMuRFY and NightStalker are, I think, the only active Siege thieves right now.

8. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*Stares*

9. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

lol raptor was the one who requested I visit siege... He'll be proud to know I executed a classic disarm theft.

10. Edward_SP

Edward_SP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh, sorry buddy. I've never seen you around. What's your thief's name? Should join the alliance SMuRFY and I set up last night.

11. Chad Sexington

Yeah, I thought that might be you:
    http://uothief.com/nonchad/category_edward.html

(I remember every name, but you never know on stratics sometimes.) :thumbsup: