1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Niprailem The Thief - Artie?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Coragin, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Since the other thread is so long, I figured I would just as in a new thread.

Has anyone seen or tried to get one of the new arties from this guy? Does he drop them?

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

one could surmise that he would drop them since he is a named foe, but he is a pain in the but to kill, done him a few times never gotten anything, but that is too small a sample size to be sure.

3. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Well I will keep on killing him and see what happens, nothing so far tho.

4. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Well I did this guy most of the day and didnt get an arty, but I can tell you his loot is on par with what Medusa drops. 2k gold and drops "Untranslated Ancient Tomb" for that quest in Ter Mar. That Tomb also drop on Slasher and Medusa and Navrey I know for sure.

If anyone else has any info to share I would appreciate it. Also, I did this guy with only 300 luck, so that might have a bit to do with it. I am going to try to build a new suit for farming with luck on it since my guild is switching factions anyways, some of my gear will not be useable for a few days.

5. I have got the berserker's chest from him. Pain in the a$* to kill.

6. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Whats the stats? Is that the new arties or garg only? Drop in pack or on corpse?

7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Its been on him since SA was launched. Garg only artie.

8. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Ugh thanks Yen.

Now I need to do more data. Trying to figure out what I REALLY dont need on a Sampire suit for PVM so I can up his luck, at least a little, like 1000 would be nice.

9. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I fight him about once a day now with my mystic mage and have yet to get anything new. just use a rising colossus and nether cyclone to clear the side stuff he dies pretty easy. Not hard to get a full lrc lucky suit with decent resists if ya got imbuing. Im gonna make one up and start doin nipo more and hopefully get some answers on whats available on this guy.

10. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Should try a search in SA Forum next time, people reported drops since Beta hehe :)

11. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Umm this is about the new drops just recently added.

12. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Sampire would have bush i would assume? If you honor and get perfection you will have 1000 luck anyway, just a heads up :).

13. Coragin

Coragin Guest

I was not aware of the luck aspect of that. Well thats good. I just wish I knew if he could drop one of the new arties or not. I find him real easy.

14. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ah okay.

He doesn't drop the new ones; or at least, he isn't included in the patch notes when they made the changes to the other guys, so unless it's undocumented, the new drops shouldn't drop on him.

Either way, if you guys want an easy way to kill him, simply cast EVs out of range. If you have two people do this, careful not to get in range, Nip goes fast. It's pathetic, really; I thought he was hard and then I was like oh, use a mage, haha. Should be fastest way to find any changes, if undocumented.