1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NIX/EoK 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Erowen, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Erowen

Erowen Guest

Hail My Good People of Legends,

We would like to announce our 2nd annual Easter Egg Treasure Hunt. This Event will be held on Wednesday April 1st (and this is not a joke :p) at 8:00 pm central time. Please come and join us at this wonderful event we have set up for you. The eggs will be scattered among a safe location of our choice. Location will be revealed just before the event is set to start. We would love you to join us in the scramble for eggs, so grab your running shoes and bring a smile. This Event is for anyone who wants to have some fun and enjoy a little bit of what we would like to give back to Legends.

Hope to see you there,
    NIX/EoK Members

2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Awww, I wont be able to make it, unfortunatly I have to work that night. :'( Last year I went though, it was a blast! I still have the engraved crook I won on display in my house. :)

3. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can not wait :D Always have a great time at all your events

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

EoK always has awesome events. I wish I could attend but I have an illness due to inane banter.