1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No BONES about it

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kingfling, Apr 29, 2008.

1. kingfling

kingfling Guest

why is bone so hard to gather? As in why is it only a few things carry a few bones. It takes forever to gather bone to make armor, let alone try to fill the 300+ BOD's that are all bone that i have to fill. Why can't we cut up skeletons and get bone? Why is it that when you kill a skeletal dragon you get leather but no bones? I mean come on it is a SKELETAL dragon, is it not?

2. Avalonia

Avalonia Guest

<blockquote><hr>

why is bone so hard to gather? As in why is it only a few things carry a few bones. It takes forever to gather bone to make armor, let alone try to fill the 300+ BOD's that are all bone that i have to fill. Why can't we cut up skeletons and get bone? Why is it that when you kill a skeletal dragon you get leather but no bones? I mean come on it is a SKELETAL dragon, is it not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shadow wisps in Twisted Weild.

They almost always drop a large quantity of bones and they are an endless supply in a very small area. Just sucks if you have negative karma though.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Go it Ilsh, Spirit Gate. Follow wall east to Champ spawn area. Shadow Wisps carry bones, they are easy to kill, and assuming the spawn is up, there will be no shortage of wisps to kill.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Im sitting on 2k bones on SP

5. kingfling

kingfling Guest

Ilsh is where I hunt now, along with everyone else. I also kill horde minions in the dojo but it is still slow and tedious. I want to know why shouldn't we be able to cut up skeletons and skeletal dragons for bones. Skeletons don't even drop bones for loot. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Those bones are tainted ... necromantic energy already pervades a skeleton, rendering their shattered remains useless for crafting. A zombie you might be able to harvest from, since the energy is in the dead flesh, but a skeleton, no it would never work.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ant Lions.

*nods*

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think bones should be a little easier to get as well.

9. I collect bones from giant serpents in destard while gathering spined leather.