1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No BoS or trans powder on vendors ?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Cat Crimson, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I had a luckless hunt today, even at vendors wonderfully stocked with other lovely items, had no BoS or ant powder :( Does anyone sell these at their shops any more ? I don't need huge amounts, and I have about 3-400 zoogi fungus stashed if that would help ?

2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have a stockpile of the stuff never put it up cause no one seemd they used it or they got it themselves, how much u pay for full bags? and or pot in amounts of 30, then ill put em up :D

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I guess those vendors that usually stock them has sold out cuz of the event...

4. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

did you check the vendor to the left of the Britain moongate?

5. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Tel, the vendor to the left of Brit Moongate ( says owned by Perseus ) has one vendor named Bulk Regs which has never had anything on it for as long as I remember. The one to the right, which I did check out after reading your post, had 2x3 trans powders at 1200 per 3 and no bags.

@tjalle - I think that vendors not bother to stock BoS and decent amounts of trans powders dates back to before the current ToT event, to the time period when BoS's were just about useless due to the weight etc restrictions, and they have only been recently restored to their previous function.

@Mr Stinky Pants : PoT, I was happy to pay the 1200 for 3, if you are happy to sell at that price. Bags I have no idea - I've only ever bought the one bag on Siege and that was so long ago ( i.e. before the " as much use as a chocolate teapot " period )I've forgotten what I paid for it. What would you think is a fair price ? :)

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

wow just for 3 not 30?

7. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

well, thats 400 each. If you wanna sell me 30 PoT for 1200 gp, be my guest :D

8. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you took longer than one hour to shop around... you could have done the
    BoS quest. It is not beneath you to do PvMing and it is not dishonorable activity.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

9. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

no! thats my job just buy it from me now on, how bout full bags 22k thats 10k a bag and 12k for charges sound good?

10. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I didn't wander around the various vendors for one solid hour, no. I gated/walked around on my crafter who is my only character with enough magery to gate, my pvmer is a paladin. To get round most of the active vendors on Siege sadly does not take all that long, less than 20 minutes. Even on a prodo shard I will always buy bags/pet balls as although I usually quite enjoy doing a few trans powder runs, I find the BoS/Pet ball quests tedious to do.

PvMing is not " beneath me ", in fact I enjoy it, but my paladin lass is not yet skilled enough to take on more than low to moderate level critters with ease and these days I have more money than time, and I'd rather spend the money buying some items from other people so I can go enjoy myself.

11. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

well thats whats happening ok directons to mcpoopers, ok go to umbra take the uo west road run a lil while till u see to ur left a tower with a store named mcpoopers

12. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Okies. Sounds a fair price to me :)

13. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

There ya go, don't spend it all on sweeties, will you :p

14. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

thank u!!!!!!!!! damm u almost cleand me out i need to get to work

15. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

LOL ! well don't forget I have some spare zoogi if you need them.

16. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Pawnshop has both stocked on vendors

17. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

heck ya i have a bag in front if u wanna put anything in it