1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No Comfort

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi...Can somebody plz plz plz help me....i,ve been told comfort on custom chairs..is now working.But it doesnt seem to be working for me..on any of my lots [​IMG] Does anybody know why? i would be greatful for any suggestions..thanks. [​IMG]Any ingame advice much appreciated too..i,m sheryl in tc3.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe it was created with lower comfort. You can select 1-7 comfort when you upload it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sitting on the chairs in question, some have a comfort level of 5 or 7 and my comfort isn't moving [​IMG]

Any ideas, anyone?

Polly

4. Guest

Guest Guest

One time I bought some chairs from TSR and the next day he had one of his sims named bug fixer or something like that at my house, said he was just fixing bugs...maybe its something the maker can fix? It should be reported on the wiki anyway.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have been testing them daily, they do not work.

I also think that when we pay for most expensive, which is way more than it is to buy a good quality chair on a store lot, they should give as much comfort as the best chairs in game do. But for custom content, the highest they go is 7, and that doesn't even work so far. They give nothing.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yes..i too have been trying them everyday..but i,ve been told the bug was fixed..several days ago....we are paying a lot of $ for custom content chairs..and its sooooo annoying that they dont work [​IMG]