1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Forensics] No FAQ about fastest way to train Forensic Evaluation ?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by popps, Apr 15, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I could find no post or FAQ about the fastest way to train up Forensic Evaluation up to GM.

Any hints ? After buying it from a Healer I am only at 26 and it seems I can only check 1 corpse per try....

This way it will take me forever to GM.

Any advice on how to speed it up ?

Thanks.

2. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Find anyone doing a champ spawn (not in Fel) and run around using it on those corpses.

3. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the advice, I ended up doing it in a Cemetary and using blade spirits a go go....

Though, it appears that i is possibe to raise it up also on a lockpicked paragon chest over and over but have not tried this.

4. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

using a picked chest from another player works as well i used a picked miasma chest for my skill had to get a paragon chest for last bit to 100. basically kept 10 chest on me and made a macro to do all 10 with a 10200 pause inbetween skill use with uo assist