1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No High Seas Forum?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tatey, Jul 1, 2011.

1. tatey

tatey Guest

So I see a Stygian Abyss forum, but nothing for High Seas? In fact, no specific category to discuss 'pirating' at all?

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The Treasure Hunter/Fisherman Forum has that.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. tatey

tatey Guest

But that's not a forum for the expansion pack and the expansion pack's features, that's a forum for Treasure Hunters and Fishermen?

For instance, where would I put questions specifically about the expansion pack relating to features like pirate/merchant ship hunting? I guess it would all fall into the "General/UOHall" forum?

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The fishing treasure hunter forum would be the place for most questions unless the questions are about what is in testing for highseas! then it would be the TC forum

5. tatey

tatey Guest

Ok cool, thanks Storm. I was just confused since Stygian Abyss had it's own forum I kept looking for the High Seas one lol. I'll post there.

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There was one when it was in testing but the content was entirely fishing related so it was decided the quiet fishing forum could handle it. :D

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

High seas was a booster pack where stygian abyss was a expansion pack and a Lot more was involved and it makes more sense to combine with thunting as they go hand in hand for the most part combining the 2 also makes it easier for us! and keeps the forums list low if you ever want to ask for a forum to be created you can pm one of us mods and we will see it gets discussed and or turned into the correct person (namely petra)!