1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

No Jukas in Wrong ????

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Millie, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

Gee When did they stop spawing there. So where is a half way safe place to go if you fighting them alone?
  2. IdoBods

IdoBods Guest

that has been the status since the Candle of Love Event, and that ended along time ago.
  3. Millie

Millie Guest

I guess since they still spawn outside wrong on Napa , I figured they would still be spawning inside also. So where is a good place to go now?
  4. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2007
    Ilsh is pretty good. They are scattered pretty far and few so you can get a 1on1 most of the time.
  5. Millie

Millie Guest

Thank you Redxpanda for information
  6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    You know, it's funny. For the Candle of Love, they restored the ORIGINAL Wrong spawn, that got replaced by the Juka in what - late 2001 or early 2002?

It had been "wrong" so long, that most players never knew what the "right" Wrong spawn was supposed to be.
  7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
  8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Aye I go to Honesty taking the North Gate and then going to the woods all around there..... found several Juka Mages there.