1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No Mac OS X release scheduled?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

As TSO has picked up recently with the amount of people now working on TSO and it's future, I was just wondering if EA are ever going to release a Mac OS X version of TSO, as I've noticed you can get "The Sims" and "The Sims 2" in Mac OS X version.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It is something they want to do, but it clearly down the priority list behind getting this game up & running, merged and bug free. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

that would be awesome so i dont have to use windows...then i would never have to switch to bootcamp ever again

4. Guest

Guest Guest

There are easily more Linux users than Mac users... I would love to see a port to Linux! [​IMG]

5. nodgree

nodgree Guest

<blockquote><hr>

There are easily more Linux users than Mac users... I would love to see a port to Linux! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 110%. It would be great to be able to run this on my Mandriva box.

6. The real question is: Will they profit from making a port to Mac? Unfortunately, no [​IMG] Unless all 4 Mac users can create like a bazillion accounts!