1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No Majestic Oaks Auction 6-4-08

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by TandaBSK, Jun 4, 2008.

1. TandaBSK

TandaBSK Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The Majestic Oaks team regrets the short notice, there will be NO auction Wednesday June 4th. Look for part of the crew to be helping on June 5th! When the auction will be hosted as planned. 8 p.m. cst 9 p.m. EST come see DJ and crew!

2. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

And I felt bad rushing to get emily to bed to show up! I got there, and nothing lol. Maybe tomorrow :p

3. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master

well i went both days and nobody was there. what's going on :(

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

We had stealthers positioned around the house and by WBB and when we saw you coming/recall we all invised. Got you good!

5. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master

awe darn i knew there was some sort of conspiracy against real britannian fashion!

6. Pratt

Pratt Guest

Sorry All ,

Apologies to our patrons and freinds that we were unable to hold auctions both evenings this week. It was a bad week for all staff and there were too many conflicts for us to pull it together . We will be going strong again next wednesday 6-11 with extra great items and prizes to enhance the fun and excitement .
    thanks
    Pratt