1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No mining gems in Ter Mur?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Saunders, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have mined about 5000 iron ingots today in Ter Mur, together with a couple of pieces of crystalline blackrock, but zero mining gems or small pieces of blackrock. My miner is GM, wearing a pair of +5 gloves as well. Is this just a RNG god who deosn't like me, or has anybody else noticed the same?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I got gems in the last days mining in Ter Mur.

3. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I got them as normal yesterday, but it does seem a long run today with none. this is on Europa, by the way.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Log out completely (i.e., close the client). Log in and play a different character for a while. Then try the mining again and see what happens.

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Saunders, I just bought the gem mining book in Ter Mur on Europa and put my GM miner to work doing a bit of mining in town. In the first couple of minutes, she's mined up five of the small gems and just mined up a turquoise. I think you just had a really bad mining session.

6. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Are you talking about regular gems or the ML gems? If it's the regular gems then you have likely set your equiptment to mine ore and not gems and ore. If it's the dark sphire, perfect emerald, etc gems then it's rng. I go through phases of finding or not finding them.

7. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Logged out, shut down proram, and went out to eat with my beloved.
    Came home, started UO up again, and started mining again, and found a turquoise within the first few shovels full. RNG or something else, I don't know, but it seems to be fixed now.
    Thanks all!