1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

No more 6 month game time codes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Experimental, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 23, 2004
    I went to buy one at the website and saw no option for 6 months, only 90 days max, so I called EA and they told me they no longer sell them and the ones still in the system have been deactivated. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have not seen the 30 day and 180 day codes listed on the website in a long time. They only sell 90-day blocks now.
  3. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 27, 2006
    You can (or, at least were still able to last month) get 180 day codes using the alternate option "ultimategamecard". It is more expensive going this route. They can be found in physical form in $20 increments at Walmart stores in the USA.

Last week I had used the website, uogamecodes, to purchase two 90 day codes - and of course only one shows as applied to the account. I am still waiting for final resolution thru support.ea.com. I expect it will be corrected tomorrow.

Im continually frustrated by limitations to purchasing time/addons.
    Either i get the "youve already purchase once this month" limitation message , or something doesn't seem to get applied correctly. Arrrghh!