1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

No more SoTs in protection? - Question for Devs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by twoflower25, Mar 19, 2009.

1. twoflower25

twoflower25 Guest

while champing today we made the experience that the protector did not get any pink Scrolls of Transcendence anymore - he got three times wonderous 105 powerscrolls when the person killing champ spawn got white 105 scrolls, but also got white 105 powerscrolls each times when a pink Scroll of Transcendence dropped to the champ spawn killer - happened three times also ... so the protector ended up with 6 basically useless 105 wonderous powerscrolls.

Anybody else made the same experience ? - or had somebody happening it the other way round - champ killer got white scroll and protector got pink SoT - and it would have been just bad luck for my protector?

Was this change intended by the developers? - sounded different a few days ago:

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Why am I not shocked....now I'm just waiting for the news that BOS will no longer be obtainable.
  3. twoflower25

twoflower25 Guest

anybody else noticed same problem?
  4. UOAuctions

UOAuctions Guest

Check the other thread about this same issue... tho, pobably won't get the answer you are looking for.
  5. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Not intended. When I tweaked the value to increase the SoT drop rate in Trammel, I also slightly decreased the 105 drop rate in Fel. But forgot to adjust the numbers for Protection. So you're still getting all the SoT dubs from Protection but they are SoTs only 10% of the time instead of 100% of the time as intended.

I just submitted the fix for this. Hopefully we can get it to you guys soon.

My bad :/
  6. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Your good if I can jack up the price of the SoT's I'm about to xshard :)