1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No more thieves?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Black_Magick, Dec 24, 2007.

1. So where'd all the thieves go? I hear sly is doing good for himself but don't hear anything about anyone else... [​IMG]

2. PennyPinch

PennyPinch Guest

yeh sly is still rockin the shard, but i usually play in waves, play for a couple months, and then stop again. i still get on every other day and get my gains, but i usually get enough UO just watchin sly play (he's my cuz, and he uses my comp, but i dont mind :>) but yeh i dont know whats happenin with anyone else

-Pennywise

3. We've all become stealth archers.

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

speak for urself [​IMG]

5. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

If you really want to get their attention, refer to them as doom thEives!

6. I havent even seen a CoT tag in ages. Are you returning?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Lothar is still running strong.... believe me i know from experience... grrr...

8. I'm thinking on coming back......kinda sad tho, i leave for a few months and i don't hear anything about thieves from any of my uo contacts anymore [​IMG]

9. they dried up and blew away- all save the faction thieves.
    Maybe we should try again to bring them back?
    I hear people LOVE stealthers