1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No Pet Dyes ... but rare spawns?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Siteswap, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

A question was aked at yesterdays Town Hall regarding pet dyes and whether they were going to be implemented or not (some disgruntled player who wanted a purple dragon and claimed that the stratics poll on pet dyes was a fix).

The Devs basically give her short thrift and said no to pet dyes as there was too many players dead set against it. A result there then.

In addition, they did state that they were looking at the possibility of rare spawn colours, in natural hues .... green, black Dragons etc.

Something to look forward to perhaps...

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Keeping my fingers crossed for a blood red walrus...

3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Being on stratics has desensitized me to crazy views, ramblings, and exposure to strange things...

I don't know why I waited til now to ask, but why in the world do you have a mouse head on a pinup womans body in your signature?

I dunn get it

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I rp my main as a ratman, or ratwoman more accurately. Not as much as I used to, but...

Fyi the woman is Posh spice!