1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No Statue Engravers on Oceania - Why?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mezzac, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I know there was another post about this somewhere but given my connection I try not to troll through pages of old posts as it can be very long and painful experience:sad3:

Well I reported a bug (if that was appropriate) - I even try paging a GM (got a canned response)

All I want to know is WHY has Oceania has NOT got the Statue Engravers?? I have checked several other shards and never failed to find one on a Tinker vendor, so why are there none on Oceania.

Thanks Mezzac

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Email Jeremy, shed prob get it fixed.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You need to realize that for anything to show up on an NPC vendor, they have to delete the previous vendors of that type and left them respawn. They probably just missed your shard in this process.

4. But why did it not get them in first place? They got the last pub, why no tinkers with the lastest tools?

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Oceania had the same problem with salvage bags....took a few weeks for them to start being available on the vendors there.