1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No Tithing for me

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duncan McDermott, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

My main Paladin is unable to tithe today for some reason. Yesterday I was able to use the tithing but today I do not get a menu.
    I have been waiting for a GM a half hour now and thought maybe I could get quicker help here. Would anyone have any ideas why yesterday was ok and today no menu? I haven't made any changes to this character since I last tithed. I made my donation journeyed home and logged out.

I play using Pincos UI. I am patching now to try the CC and see if I can tithe in that UI

* I patched up the CC client and was able to tithe the gold. So it is only the EC Pinco's client I am having trouble in.*

#1 Duncan McDermott, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

On the EC, try resetting the windows locations. There is a function for that in the user options.
    The gump might have ended up offscreen for some reason and this would fix that.

Duncan McDermott likes this.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

How many tithing points do you currently have? The maximum possible is 100,000

Duncan McDermott likes this.
  4. Duncan McDermott

I am only 15K

5. Duncan McDermott

Got it fixed great idea it worked!