1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

No turning back now...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Masuo Kenji, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Masuo Kenji

Masuo Kenji Guest

In the words of the great WyRm: "Insolent Blues!"

[​IMG]

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Good to have ya back, Kenji! :)

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

People give counts?...la

4. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

5. Masuo Kenji

Masuo Kenji Guest

Yahaxithonix, I do not swing my weapon at every blue I see.

Even though I do not follow the ways of Bushido, I still have a code of honor, as I fight for my friends and my allies.

I personally do not kill NEW members, crafters, and people who I deem to be the "true" innocents of the shard. I will raise my weapon if provoked, however.

There are people out there that carry the title of "Innocent" but they are far from it. These people do not deserve the title and thus be a target of my blade.

These people are what I'd call the real "Insolent Blues".

Yahaxithonix, most likely I would talk with you if I met you in person. You don't seem to pose any threat and I do not have any reason to attack you, unless you attack me first on the mere sight of me.

While I fight many battles in Luna, I stray away from the bank as it's like painting a large target on my face. Someday, if I encounter you in my wanderings around the shard, we will have a talk, weapons sheathed.

6. *grins*

Welcome back, Masuo Kenji!

7. Masuo Kenji

Masuo Kenji Guest

Thanks, Dor!

8. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am a mage... when I am in the dungeons and killing monsters I use Energy Vortices.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

9. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Masuo, don't waste your efforts trying to explain anything to him. He only understands red and blue. All blues are nice people who are OK to talk to, and all reds are scumbags who do nothing but rezkill and dryloot. I don't know what plane he dwells upon, but it isn't one based on any sort of reality that I'm aware of.

Oh ya, and welcome back... :)

Not that I'm around right now myself, but Siege needs every soul willing to login and play, regardless of color. Despite what some extremely myopic people may believe.