1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nocturne Earrings & Elves

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Quick question: Will nocturne earrings worn on my elf help prevent the increased darkness during some of the champ spawns (such as Primeval Lich)?

In essence, will the NS from the earrings and the racial bonus stack to give you enhanced night vision? Or is it a waste? Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have never played an elf.

I do, however, know from experience that having more than one night sight item and/or using the night sight spell in conjunction with one or more items does, to an extent, lessen the buggy nature of night sight.

As, for that matter, does removing and replacing one's night sight item. (Which of course you can't do if you're relying on the elf racial ability!)

Night sight has been bugged for years and years, especially at champ spawns.

-Galen's player

3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Short answer is no. Long answer is yes kind of. The earrings will still go dark, but all you have to do is pick them up and drop them back on and you have night sight again. I plan on getting a bunch of them just for areas like that.