1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Non Blessed Glacial Spellbook

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Deaol, May 31, 2009.

1. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Just curious if the price of a glacial spellbook that is not blessed worth more/rarer than the norm blessed glacial books.

thanks in advance for any input.

2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

A "true" glacial spell book would be blessed, the unblessed ones were created by other means then the originals.

3. Actually if it has no spells in it then it can be blessed. I'm not sure if I can say how as it may be an exploit? Not sure! But just because it says blessed do not take it as a "true rare".

4. Wrong. There was only one true glacial spellbook and it was titled. Every single one you have ever seen was mirrior image duped and insurable. Sell it to a vendor and buy it back and it is blessed.

5. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Tried won't go blessed, plus it shows no spell count, just says spellbook even though it has 64 spells.

6. Thats why you can't bless it, it has to be empty when selling it to the vendor.

7. a good rule of thumb is, if an item is a special color or ethereal, and it has a regular item name (i.e., spellbook), then it was duped from an imprisoned dog a few years ago.

8. colonel41

colonel41 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I paid 30M fo a Blessed one on Atlantic and last one I saw non blessed was 15M