1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Non-KR free trial???

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Dreadmage, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Dreadmage

Dreadmage Guest

Ok, I am about 2 weeks away from having my new computer, it's being built! YAY!! and my 9th anni edition is in the mail, but I am itching to get started, my current pc cannot run KR, but used to be able to run the old 2d client, are there any 14 day trials out there that are not KR? I would love to get a jump start on my char, and continue with KR when my pc gets here!

Thanks for the help...

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

last I looked, all of the free trials work fine with 2D, even the "KR" one. You just got to download the 2D client. The "KR" trial doesn't FORCE you to use KR.

The 2D client link can be found on this page

http://www.uo.com/return.html

3. Dreadmage

Dreadmage Guest

Awsome, but do I still download the KR trial listed on the page, and then the 2d client, or just the 2d client?

Thanks very so much!!!

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

you shouldn't have to download the KR client, if you've got the code to actually activate the account. That part is done on the ultima-registration.com page.

5. Dreadmage

Dreadmage Guest

Awsome, thx! However in a B-E-A-Utiful turn of eents my new pc arrived today, one week ahead of scedule!!! So I will be trying out KR anyways!!! AWSOME!!!

Ok, I gotta go play now, thx, and cya!