1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Non Luna vendors

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by TimberWolf, Feb 23, 2009.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No criticism of Luna vendors but frankly they are pretty easy to find so I don't need any help finding them.

Does Origin have any long running Rune Libraries and vendor houses that are not based in Luna?

Most Shards have a few but are hard to find without some advice!

2. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I used to run vendors in Makato, but moved them to Luna. However, I know there is an awesome rune library in Makato as well. I'll see about gettng a rune to ya

3. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My rune and player written novel house is in Makoto along the Southern coast. It's a custom 18x18 sandstone. The house is held and owned by my friend, the character is The Pink Ninja. So if you see that character on and they aren't of help that's why! =)

4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I have a provision shop just above the second northern road out of zento. The name is The Bubbling Cauldron and is owned by Sister Christian. I'm still getting setup, but I do have steady business. I can post coordinates later. My plant shop is also located in Zento if you ever need any.

5. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

People kept telling what an great vendor house Flora's plant shop is, so a few days ago I went searching for it. Even though I don't have a house on Origin to decorate, I fully appreciated how much effort and time Flora puts in her gardening business. Not only is the house a work of art, the vendors were well stocked, and the bulletin board contained not only a list of a requests, but replies from Flora telling people the orders were filled and ready.
    Now I must go find The Bubbling Cauldron!

[​IMG]