1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-meddable Armor Question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by bigpapi, Aug 6, 2011.

1. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

Hi all. I am trying to make a suit for my Garg Thrower. I am making it from plate. I have about 100 weight per peice left on my worksheet to fill in on a few pieces. I was gonna try to fit some Mana Regen on there.

Problem is, i havent been able to get/find a straight answer. I know non-meddable AR blocks med from the med skill. Does it also block MR imbued on armor pieces? If so, i obviously dont want to waste those mod slots. If MR is blocked, is HPR and SR blocked as well (any regen?)?

2. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 27, 2004
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    In fact, the only thing blocked by non-medable armor is that from the meditation skill. Passive mana return (from just time passing) has no penalty from armor, nor do mana regen from focus, nor mana regen from equipment. I'm not even 100% convinced that the passive part of meditation is blocked by the armor anymore, as my humans appear to regenerate slightly faster than having 20 Focus from Jack of All Trades would indicate.

Factoring in everything, consult the following system (which does some of the math in odd ways, in order to have the end result come out the same)...

4. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

Thanks for the replies all.... they were very helpful
  5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
    i love the way garg plate looks in the EC, its sad you have to wear a robe over the top of it. :(

i wish robes and such can be turned off so they look invisible or give us something else to turn the robe into like a belt or a cloak with same stats but non stackable. such as to keep from having a robe and a belt.