1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] non replica most knowledge person shroud

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by rockkandy, May 12, 2009.

1. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

Most knowledge person (1st Arirang) shroud. Green/blue 2 tone shroud non replica blessed does have the +5 hp bonus

Right now it is located on lake superior shard.

Will x-fer to shard of your choice if buyer pays half (total cost of one token)

Taking any and all bids. Will do full or partial item trade for base value.

2. * reminds everyone why this was one of the items made for replica drops*

3. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

Thanks for that Belanos. It's good to see that I can't even sell something without other people trying to step on my toes...

Anywho even with the vultures....... high bid thus far is

178 m.

4. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

I bid 150 mill, Europa Shard

5. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

Please people if u make a bid don't back out. I've had 3 cancellations already. As stated above I will take items in trade as well.

6. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

I maintain my bid of 150 mill

7. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

Rock are you running this like an auction or until you get an offer your comfortable with :? x

8. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

Kindof both. I'm going to probably let it go for a bit as I'm going on a 2 week vacation fri. And when I get back I'm going to give to the highest bidder. I will be able to check stratics but not get in game till June 7th.

9. angrytrader

angrytrader Guest

180 million gp bid

Also left a pm sir